A Este vital sa citati sursa informatiei cu un link real catre www.clickromania.co.uk care este scris in primul paragraf si la sfarsit de articol.
B Fotografiile care sunt propietatea Click Romania nu pot fi republicate in presa scrisa sau electronica fara permisiune in scris de la Click Romania.
C Informatiile nu pot fi modificate, adaptate sau reproduse fara aprobarea de la Click Romania. Vezi A si B.
Access to and use of this site www.clickromania.co.uk is provided subject to the following terms:
The content of this site is the property of Click Romania. Republication or redistribution of content is prohibited without reference to the source.
It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, distribute, publish, display, modify, create derived components or exploitation of the site’s content unless it is for personal or educational use.
1. By using www.ClickRomania.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.ClickRomania.co.uk . If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following terms in their entirety, you should not access and/or use the website: www.ClickRomania.co.uk .
2. Click Romania may change these terms at any time by posting new amendments to the Terms online. Your continued use of www.ClickRomania.co.uk after the new Terms are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated or changed by Click Romania.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use www.ClickRomania.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also undertake not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.ClickRomania.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.ClickRomania.co.uk content ( commercial, political,ideological, etc) requires the prior written permission of Click Romania.
4. You agree to use www.ClickRomania.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.ClickRomania.co.uk . Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to intimidating or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.ClickRomania.co.uk .
5. Under no circumstances will Click Romania be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses are foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.ClickRomania.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
6. Click Romania does not warrant that functions contained in www.ClickRomania.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.ClickRomania.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. The names, images and logos identifying Click Romania and www.ClickRomania.co.uk are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Click Romania. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Click Romania.
8.Where you are invited to submit any contribution to www.ClickRomania.co.uk (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Click Romania a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to Click Romania the rights set out above, you should not submit your contribution to www.ClickRomania.co.uk .
9. By submitting your contribution to www.ClickRomania.co.uk you guarantee that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Click Romania for all the purposes specified above,is not defamatory, does not infringe any law ,indemnify Click Romania against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Click Romania as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any copyright in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.ClickRomania.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
10. You agree to use www.ClickRomania.co.uk in accordance with the following rules.
a) Contributions must be civil and tasteful. Offensive, abusive, unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas. Material which, in the sole opinion of Click Romania is in breach of these standards will not be published.
b) No advertising. No impersonation. No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
c) About the law: You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature on www.ClickRomania.co.uk . This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. The views expressed on www.ClickRomania.co.uk’s comment areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Click Romania.
d) Click Romania reserves the right to delete any contribution at any time, for any reason.